Period Appeal in Lively Pocket*Inspections by appointment only - Please contact the agent to book an inspection. Please note private appointments are only permitted for people from the same household*
Positioned in a sought-out street rich in period heritage and character, this charming two bedroom, single-fronted home presents delightful originality, light-filled spaces and convenient urban living. Proudly elevated and resting on land size of approximately 310m2 with generous under-house storage, freshly painted exterior, formal hallway incorporating high ceilings and ducted heating throughout. The bright lounge offers a domain to relax as well as entertain, while the retro kitchen/meals is equipped in Chef gas cooking appliances, breakfast bar, plentiful cabinetry comprising timber finishes and compact courtyard access. The internal laundry has access to a second compact courtyard and the low maintenance backyard enjoys a sunny northerly aspect as it’s surrounded by lush garden beds. Sizeable carpeted bedrooms are fitted with built-in-robes and accompany a modernised bathroom featuring corner shower, separate bathtub, vanity and toilet. Centrally located in a Flemington Hill pocket less than 6km to Melbourne’s vibrant CBD, it’s moments to Dabney’s Park, Racecourse Road trams, Newmarket Station, popular eateries/shops, schools/childcare and CityLink access.
- Elevated and charming two bedroom period home
- Freshly painted exterior with traditional plan offering formal hallway and high ceilings
- Front lounge flows to retro kitchen featuring gas cooking appliances and breakfast bar
- Bedrooms offer BIRs, renovated tiled bathroom, internal laundry to compact courtyard
- Heating, storage and easy upkeep backyard with north aspect
- Close to Dabney’s Park, CBD transport, eateries/shops, schools/childcare and CityLink
*Rendina Real Estate Update*
All Rendina private inspections are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. Please check in via the QR code, wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and provide your contact details.