Stylish Easy LivingBlessed with a prime location, unique corner aspect and city glimpses from a front balcony, this stand-alone three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse is a real surprise package. Immaculately presented interiors are matched by secure and easy to maintain front and rear courtyards, ensuring appeal for property buyers after a stress free, low maintenance lifestyle opportunity. A spacious floor plan comprises separate living room where large windows draw in natural light. Across the hall are sparkling open plan kitchen/dining areas featuring polished floorboards, quality stainless steel appliances, Fisher & Paykel double-drawer dishwasher, timber fronted cabinets and dark bench tops. They open to a private alfresco zone and adjoining sunroom with kitchenette. Beautifully appointed bedrooms grace the second storey and include either walk-in or built-in-robes. The private master boasts ensuite. A fully renovated main bathroom, with soaker tub, frameless shower and modern vanity, serves secondary bedrooms. Extras include ducted heating, split-systems, alarm, under stair/floor storage, downstairs laundry and toilet. Plus automated roller door entry/ROW to rear carport/courtyard and front access to garage. Walk to Union Road cafés, shops, Showgrounds Village, schools, Ascot Vale Leisure Centre, trams, buses and parklands, while Highpoint, Flemington Racecourse and the CBD are all readily accessible.
- Stand-alone three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse in a prime location
- Spacious living zone, and a dining area opens to sunny alfresco courtyard
- Sparkling kitchen with quality appliances, sunroom includes kitchenette
- Private bedrooms, main has WIR/ensuite, plus renovated main bathroom
- Balcony, split-systems, ducted heating, automated access to carport/garage
- Near Union Road cafés, shops, Ascot Vale Leisure Centre, schools, trams