Perfection On The ParkAn elegant landscaped garden is the perfect introduction to this gorgeously renovated and extended c1940s home blending Art Deco flavour with features and spaces perfect for the contemporary family who loves to entertain. Offering four bedrooms, the residence centres around a quality kitchen/dining/living linked by bi-folds to an entertainer’s deck, heated pool, spa, versatile shed/retreat and rear garden leading to Dunstan Reserve and its Food Forest. Stainless steel Smeg appliances meet with a Qasair rangehood, waterfall stone counter and abundant cabinetry in a kitchen that’s simply a gourmet’s dream. A substantial deck offers covered and uncovered places to entertain outdoors and the fully tiled spa can be heated independently to the pool. Each bedroom provides a built-in or walk-in robe, both contemporary bathrooms host frameless rainfall showers and one boasts a deep freestanding bath. Gas ducted heating and refrigerated cooling help to create a comfortable environment in all seasons while polished floorboards, high ceilings, a fireplace and leadlight add visual appeal. Further features include a security system, CCTV cameras, watering system, electronic gates and carport. Melville Road, cafes, transport and Brunswick North West Primary School are all just a stroll away, ensuring everything is in place for a fantastic family lifestyle.
- Superbly renovated and extended four bedroom c1940s home on Dunstan Reserve
- Refined kitchen/dining/living overlooking and accessing alfresco, pool and spa
- Generous stone surfaces, excellent storage and appliances from Smeg and Qasair
- Two contemporary bathrooms, with frameless rainfall showers, plus full laundry
- High ceilings, leadlight, polished floorboards and ducted heating/refrigerated cooling
- Landscaped gardens, watering system, versatile shed/retreat, electric gates and carport