Lifestyle, Charm and Ease*Zoom Auction - Please register your interest for this property so that we can ensure you are included in the virtual auction*
Exclusively situated within a sought-out Ascot Vale street showcasing a wealth of character, this “Luxor” three bedroom, single-fronted period home presents a low maintenance haven seamlessly blending original charm with modern comfort. Proudly freestanding and delightfully versatile; high decorative ceilings, leadlight entry, mantled open fireplaces and an extra wide hallway all add to the inviting appeal. The open plan conversion includes a stone enhanced kitchen well-equipped in Fisher & Paykel gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher, standalone breakfast bar, tiled splashback and great use of cabinetry, as the light-filled family/dining zone descends into a spacious lounge. Increasing the property’s easy living style is a north-facing backyard offering the perfect space to entertain, while sizeable bedrooms (two with built-in-robes) accompany a contemporary bathroom comprising a concealed Euro laundry. Further complemented by hardwood floors, ducted heating throughout, split system, plantation shutters, ceiling and under-house storage, plus convenient garden shed. A wonderful opportunity for any young family, first home buyer or savvy investor, it’s only 7kms and less than 20 minutes to Melbourne’s vivacious CBD. Promising easy access to city-bound transport, renowned eateries/bars and freeways, it’s also moments to multiple schools, Highpoint’s hub and lush parkland such as the scenic Maribyrnong River/Moonee Ponds Creek Trail.
- Charming three bedroom “Luxor” period home in sought-out character rich street
- Modern open plan, family/meals descend to lounge and north-facing backyard
- Stylish well-equipped kitchen stars Fisher & Paykel appliances, stone benches and island
- Sizeable bedrooms (two with BIRS), enhanced chic bathroom with Euro laundry
- Original fireplaces, leadlight entry, timber floors, heat/cooling and garden shed
- Moments to city-bound transport, schools, eateries and parkland
- Excellent Freeway access direct to Melbourne’s Tullamarine and Essendon airports
*Rendina Real Estate Update*
All Rendina open for inspections and auctions are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. A density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm will at apply at all auctions at open for inspections. Masks and QR check in will also be mandatory upon entry. Please use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors. We also request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy and maintain a healthy distance between others. We appreciate your assistance.