Tranquil Setting, Urban LivingPeacefully positioned right across from Kensington’s historic stock route trail and lush green pepper trees, this charming two bedroom, two bathroom tri-level home promises total relaxation within a convenient inner-city locale. Well-maintained by the one owner and now on the market for the very first time, it is immediately liveable with the exciting potential to enhance (STCA). True to its “gifted” name “Ettenaej,” it’s blessed with an impressive, vaulted ceiling aiding a versatile interior, as it soars over the light filled open plan with many storage options. The neat kitchen is equipped with a gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher, tiled splashback and plentiful cabinetry/deep pantry, while the spacious dining/family domain flows to a balcony terrace – perfect for relaxed entertaining. Large, robed bedrooms offer comfort and accompany pristine bathrooms set on the first two floors. The private courtyard is accessible from the downstairs bedroom/central bathroom and enjoys a northerly aspect with a compact veggie garden. Complete with floorboards, ducted heating, split system unit, concealed Euro laundry, under-stair storage and remote-controlled garage with internal access. Centrally located only 6km from Melbourne’s iconic CBD and encompassed by ample vibrant lifestyle amenities, it’s seconds to public transport, eateries/shops, Maribyrnong River Trail and hospitals.
- Well-maintained two bedroom, two bathroom home within inner-city parkland pocket
- Tri-level, open plan showcasing soaring vaulted ceiling and plentiful storage options
- Fully equipped kitchen, versatile dining/family to sunny entertaining balcony terrace
- Generous bedrooms offer BIRs, pristine bathrooms, private courtyard with veggie patch
- Euro laundry, ducted heating, split system, remote controlled garage with internal access
- Across from the lush stock route trail and seconds to transport, shops, eateries and parks
*Rendina Real Estate Update*
All Rendina open for inspections and auctions are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. We may request you to wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and ask you to provide your contact details. We also request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy and maintain a healthy distance between others. We appreciate your assistance.