'Coonans Hill' Premier LocaleSituated in the much sought after Coonans Hill precinct within the Strathmore College school Zone, this updated residence offers four spacious bedrooms. The master with walk in robe and adjoins a central bathroom with separate w/c. With a northerly aspect the sundrenched living areas present a warm homely ambience. Entertain till your heart's content in a grand living room and the large kitchen complete with an abundance of storage, gas appliances and central island bench. Opening onto a covered alfresco dining area at the rear with its very own built-in-bar. Enjoy an evening drink relaxing in your private sanctuary!
Other features include heating and cooling, off street parking and under house storage with a dedicated workshop space and laundry facilities. Low maintenance gardens and an extra storage shed complete this family residence.
Walk to favoured Coonans hill cafes and restaurants including the Parkstone Cafe on Coonans Rd.
Surrounded by many lifestyle amenities, it’s moments to Shore Reserve recreational parkland, CityLink, Melville Road’s #55 tram direct to Melbourne CBD via Melbourne Zoo, Queen Victoria Market, universities and hospitals, Moonee Ponds Creek Trail and schools/childcare, with airports easily accessible via the Tullamarine Freeway.
- Huge Living and Dining Room
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Master with walk-in-robe
- Central Bathroom with separate w/c
- Stylish Kitchen with island bench and an abundance of cupboard space
- Heating and evaporative cooling
- Low Maintenance gardens with dedicated workshop space
- Separate laundry and cellar area and a second workshop
- Moments from Coonans Hill cafes, walk to Pascoe Vale South Primary
- Stroll to Shore Reserve recreational park
- Close to public transport including local bus routes and Melville Road trams
- Easy access to freeways and Citylink
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective buyers and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.