Charm, Space And LifestyleGraced with original period details and modern day luxuries is this enchanting four bedroom double-fronted Edwardian boasting street appeal, city convenience and family friendly proportions. Freshly painted, a character filled layout features decorative rosettes, polished Baltic pine floorboards and cast iron open fireplaces with ornamental tile surrounds, while a wide corbel arched hallway, soaring ceilings and stunning leadlight aspects combine to create a sense of grandeur. Easily accommodating daily family routines and weekend entertaining is an expansive open plan living domain with French doors leading to north facing alfresco entertaining zones and private, covered deck area set amidst landscaped gardens. Connecting to the living/dining zones is a light filled kitchen presenting modern electric cook top, stainless steel wall oven, Bosch dishwasher, ample cabinetry and separate island/servery bar ideal for entertaining. Towards the front of the home are four large bedrooms, two offer built-in-robes. They share a period-inspired bathroom highlighted by luxury spa bath, dual basin vanity, corner shower and toilet. Quality inclusions comprise ducted heating, split-systems, alarm, freestanding workshop/studio/secure storeroom and two off street car spaces, including carport. In a prized street moments from Mt Alexander Road trams, cafés, schools, Showgrounds Village, Flemington Racecourse, Ascot Vale station and CBD access.
- Gracious four bedroom double fronted Edwardian in a prized location
- North facing open plan living domain and private entertaining zones
- Light filled kitchen with modern appliances, island and garden views
- Large bedrooms with high ceilings and open fireplaces; spa bathroom
- Ducted heating, split-systems, alarm, carport and workshop/storeroom
- Walk to Mt Alexander Road cafés, trams, schools, Ascot Vale station