City Fringe Class ActUncompromising on space, quality and city convenience, this inviting, light filled townhouse offers one bedroom and two bathrooms, including an ensuite downstairs and main bathroom upstairs. Enjoying a tranquil lifestyle location, easy living qualities and corner aspect, it’s just a short walk from Kensington Village shops, trendy Newmarket cafés and all forms of public transport. Designed with modern living in mind a well-proportioned lounge area connects directly to a streamline kitchen/meals space where raked ceilings add a sense of space and character. Meanwhile double doors open onto a private balcony where you can unwind after work and dine alfresco on the weekends before heading out to nearby Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne Showgrounds or a vast array of city attractions, the opportunities are endless. Presenting in immaculate condition, the fresh white kitchen displays gas cook top, under bench electric oven, dishwasher and modern counters/cabinets. A spacious robed bedroom ensures delight with a personal ensuite, ample storage and direct access onto a fully decked rear courtyard. Further enhanced by large main bathroom, European laundry, split-system and lock-up garage with direct home entry. In a low traffic area, yet close to supermarkets, schools, Maribyrnong River trails and only minutes into the CBD, it’s impressive.
- A classy one bedroom townhouse boasts tranquil city-fringe vibe
- Light filled living/meals with raked ceilings opens onto a balcony
- Well-appointed kitchen includes dishwasher, gas/electric cooking
- Private, ground level bedroom enjoys ensuite and courtyard access
- Upstairs bathroom, European laundry, split-system, BIR, garage
- Walking distance to village cafés, shops, city transport, parklands