Stylish Living, Smart LocationA superb blend of stylish contemporary design and classic detailing sets this beautifully renovated three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse apart from the rest. In a coveted plantation street, close to everything you could possibly need and more, the home is sure to be a winner amongst all circles, including families, city professionals and those in the horse racing fraternity. Inside, a free flowing layout begins with a charming entry hall and living room featuring French doors opening to the front garden. An open plan family zone leads to generously proportioned kitchen, dining spaces where large glass aspects help bring the outside in and provide seamless access onto a large, fully decked rear courtyard offering easy alfresco dining and entertaining options. Furthermore a spacious, top floor retreat, with inbuilt storage/shelves and Velux skylights, doubles as a home office/guest bedroom. Kitchen duties are an enjoyable affair with quality Miele appliances, Caesarstone benches, waterfall-edge island and handle less cabinetry, while a light well floods the zone with natural light. Enhanced with robed bedrooms, two boast balconies, modern bathrooms/laundry, designer lighting, excellent storage, ducted heating, split-systems, alarm/intercom and automated garage. Moments from Newmarket shops, Kensington Village, cafés, Flemington Racecourse, schools, parks, trains, trams and CityLink.
- Beautifully renovated townhouse boasts three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Stylish indoor/outdoor living and entertaining spaces, top floor retreat/office
- Caesarstone kitchen flaunts Miele appliances, central island and large pantry
- Private bedrooms with BIRS, two enjoy balcony access, designer bathrooms
- Ducted heating, split-systems, alarm/intercom, storage and automated garage
- Stroll to Newmarket shops, Kensington Village cafés, schools and transport