Easy-Living On The Park!Unsurpassed in terms of location, this generously proportioned two bedroom apartment enjoys a prized position opposite picturesque Queens Park. Situated in a select residential apartment complex, this top-level property boasts a quiet rear aspect and enjoys elevated leafy vistas. Step inside to a separate entry hall, with storage cupboards, and you’ll be immediately impressed by the home’s spacious dining zone, adjoining full-size kitchen and naturally lit living space which has hard-wearing modern tiled floors, neutral colour scheme and direct-access onto an alfresco balcony where you can soak up views of Queens Park. The kitchen, dining area is larger than normal and displays white Westinghouse gas stove, loads of original cabinetry and pantry, while a breakfast bar separates the zones, and is perfect for entertaining and casual meal-times. A well-planned floor plan ensures private and comfortable sleeping arrangements with two large bedrooms presenting built-in-robes, carpet and blinds. The renovated bathroom comprises bath, separate shower, vanity and easily accommodates laundry function. Enhanced with split-system unit, separate toilet and a coveted under-cover car space. Within walking distance to all public transport options, Puckle Street cafes, boutique shops, Moonee Ponds Central and private schools, whilst CityLink and airports are nearby.
- Spacious, light-filled two bedroom apartment opposite Queens Park
- Stylishly updated living zone opens onto alfresco balcony with views
- Full-size kitchen, dining space displays gas stove and breakfast bar
- Two generous bedrooms/BIRS and large, renovated bathroom/laundry
- Offers split-system unit, blinds, ample storage and covered car space
- Walk to public transport, Puckle Street cafes, shops and private schools
RENDINA REAL ESTATE P/L