Pure LuxuryCutting edge design, exquisite finishes and first class inclusions are showcased in this luxuriously appointed, executive level residence comprising four bedrooms and four bathrooms across three sensational floors. With an imposing street presence, creating immediate impact, the home’s contemporary aesthetic and architectural integrity continues to shine on the inside with a choice of living zones offering flexibility and a balcony capturing panoramic city views. Ideal for modern families, it features multi-purpose/home entertainment room, with storeroom/WIR, and stylish lounge preceding a stunning open plan living space featuring an eye-catching flame fire, high ceilings and polished hardwood floors. Large stacker doors introduce an alfresco entertaining zone, with integrated outdoor kitchen, and north facing backyard where you can relax and unwind amidst a backdrop of established greenery. Gourmet entertainers will appreciate a top of the line kitchen displaying Fisher and Paykel wall oven, dishwasher, butler’s pantry and stone cascade edge island with 90cm gas hob and downdraft extractor. Enhanced with robed bedrooms, deluxe fully tiled bathrooms, powder room and laundries. An opulent master suite boasts dressing room and lavish ensuite. Includes refrigerated heating/cooling, alarm/visual intercoms, 12KW solar electricity, ducted vacuum and four car basement garage. Stroll to Maribyrnong River parklands, cafés, shops, Aberfeldie primary and private schools.
- Cutting edge four bedroom, four bathroom residence boasts balcony/city views
- Ultra stylish indoor/outdoor entertaining, living zones flaunt high end finishes
- Top of the line stone kitchen showcases quality appliances and butler’s pantry
- Opulent bedrooms/BIRs, master retreat with dressing room, sublime bathrooms
- Refrigerated heating/cooling, 12KW solar electricity, four car basement garage
- In a blue chip locale near Maribyrnong River, private schools, cafés and shops