City Fringe, Parkside LivingPerched upon an elevated position opposite JJ Holland Park, this spacious three bedroom home is a stroll to South Kensington railway station and just moments to Macaulay Road cafes and the Maribyrnong River precinct. Bright and inviting, the ground floor is dedicated to living, designed with a free flowing layout. A tranquil sitting area/formal lounge enjoys a park outlook and precedes a generous open living domain. The tidy kitchen is fully appointed and incorporates plenty of storage space. Oversized windows invite abundant natural light, the lounge and dining areas overlooking an easy care entertaining courtyard. Upstairs, three large double bedrooms await, assuring ample accommodation. The master includes a WIR and ensuite bathroom while subsequent bedrooms present built-in wardrobes and utilise the matching sky lit central bathroom. Both spill out onto a shared balcony appreciating leafy park views. Multiple split system air conditioning units throughout assure year round comfort, the intercom provides secure entry and there’s also a remote controlled double garage accessed at the rear via Lincoln Mews. Presented in pristine condition and enjoying the spoils of a city fringe location, it’s sure to inspire investors plus young and new buyers looking for comfort, low ongoing maintenance and lifestyle advantages.
- Spacious formal lounge, open plan living domain and entertaining courtyard
- Three double bedrooms, two (BIRs) with shared balcony, master with ensuite/WIR
- Fully appointed kitchen with good storage, laundry, two bathrooms plus third toilet
- Rear double remote garage via Lincoln Mews, split system air conditioning throughout
- Pristine presentation and a spacious interior are sure to inspire investors, new and young buyers
- Minutes to South Kensington station, Macaulay Road cafes, the river precinct and the CBD