Kensington CharmerEvoking a myriad of charm and character, this enchanting two bedroom block façade Victorian is enhanced by idyllic gardens, abundant outdoor space and its close proximity from Kensington Village cafés, shops and excellent inner urban amenity including Kensington, South Kensington stations, schools and leafy J J Holland Park. Warm and inviting, the home is rich in period details and features decorative plasterwork, rosettes, deep cornices and corbel arched hallway with soaring ceilings. An original timber and coloured glass door opens into the central living zone highlighted by an electric log heater and mirrored timber mantel. Infused with natural light, creative flair and modern stainless steel appliances, and boasting an original cast iron IXL stove, a spacious kitchen/dining zone is certain to inspire colourful cooking and conversation. Meanwhile large glass aspects provide uninterrupted views of a covered alfresco zone, lush gardens and deep backyard offering direct pedestrian access into Younghusband Lane and coveted ROW potential. There are two bedrooms, one presents cast iron open fireplace. Complemented with BIRs, updated bathroom/laundry areas, ceiling fans and storage shed. Close to artisan precincts, CityLink and the CBD. Enjoyable now the property also offers excellent scope for future renovation and extension (STCA).
- Charming two bedroom block-facade Victorian on a deep garden block
- High ceilings, rosettes, decorative plasterwork, cast iron open fireplace
- Inviting living room with mirrored timber mantel and electric log heater
- Delightful kitchen/dining with original IXL stove opens to alfresco areas
- Stainless steel appliances, BIR, large bathroom, ROW pedestrian access
- Close to Kensington Village cafés, shops, artisan precinct, parks and trains