Edwardian EleganceSitting pretty in a picturesque tree lined street on prestigious Rothwell Hill, this elevated two bedroom Edwardian invites astute starters, investors, downsizers and professionals to call it home. Graceful from the onset, the block fronted façade includes wrap around, lacework veranda framed by a traditional picket fence. Within, Baltic pine floorboards, high rosette ceilings and generous dimensions are typical of the era. Separating two double bedrooms with BIRs, the master also with ornate open fireplace, is the central living zone. A generous lounge (OFP) flows to the dining domain, Smeg cooking appliances and a Dishlex dishwasher enhancing the smart kitchen. The bathroom is lined with mosaic floor and wall tiles and features a shower over the bath as well as plenty of bench and linen space. Completing the interior is a European laundry, ducted heating and evaporative air conditioning. Outdoors, windows and doors are dressed with traditional shutters and the alfresco entertaining area is paved with bricks and covered for comfort and shelter. Elegant landscaping defines the north facing backyard which incorporates access to a rear ROW. Lifestyle advantages are assured, the home situated just steps to Union Road cafes, restaurants and tram, Ascot Vale railway station and Rothwell Park.
- Prestigiously positioned in a picturesque tree lined street on Rothwell Hill
- Spacious central lounge leading to the dining domain with an alfresco area beyond
- Well appointed smart kitchen inclusive of Smeg cooking appliances and Dishlex dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms with ample BIRs, the master with ornate open fireplace
- Ducted heating, evaporative air conditioning, European laundry, Baltic pine floorboards
- Steps to Union Road cafes and restaurants, Ascot Vale railway station and Rothwell Park