Prime Potential, Northern ExposureOpening the door to exciting future possibilities including total transformation, building a stunning new home or developing the sizeable site (subject to council approval), this spacious and impeccably neat two bedroom home stands proudly on approximately 602m2 with an optimal northerly rear aspect. Complete with big, flowing living and dining spaces, an open kitchen and wide sunroom, the home is immediately comfortable and ready to welcome you or your tenants as you progress plans for the future. A gas stove and range of cupboards are kitchen highlights, matched with a rangehood and tiled splashbacks. Hosting two double bedrooms, one with robes and a dresser, plus a gleaming central bathroom with a shower, separate bath and retro charm, the residence also presents high ceilings with ornamental detail, ducted heating, air conditioning, roller shutters, tidy front and rear gardens, storage areas, a long side driveway and tandem garage. Convenient to a wide range of amenities, it’s attractively positioned in the highly desired Strathmore College zone, near CityLink access and a stroll to Coburg North Village, transport, Raeburn Reserve and schools. With all the right ingredients, this is a prime opportunity to bring something special to life (subject to relevant approvals).
- Meticulous and spacious two bedroom home on approximately 602m2
- Optimal northerly rear aspect and position in the coveted Strathmore College zone
- Large and flowing living, dining and kitchen spaces, plus wide sunroom
- Productive rear garden and impeccably neat front garden
- Two double bedrooms (one with robes) and gleaming central bathroom
- Ducted heating, cooling, roller shutters, side driveway and tandem garage