Prime Potential CorneredDesirably situated on a corner allotment in a prime pocket moments to transport, cafes, restaurants and Newmarket Plaza, close to buzzing Kensington Village, a short drive to CityLink access and just minutes to everything the CBD has to offer, this three bedroom home on approximately 323.9m2 presents an outstanding development opportunity (subject to council approval). With around 10.7 metres Parsons Street frontage and wide frontage of approximately 30.5 metres on Barnett Street, it’s zoned GRZ1 (General Residential), raring for reinvention and ready to benefit from creative vision for the future to make the most of an attractive address.
- Advantageous corner position in attractive locale mere minutes to the CBD
- Land of approximately 323m2 zoned GRZ1 (General Residential)
- Around 10.7 metres Parsons Street frontage and 30.5 metres Barnett Street frontage
- Enticing development potential capitalising on top locale (subject to council approval)
- Stroll to trains, trams, cafes, restaurants, Newmarket Plaza and Kensington Village
- Very short drive to convenient CityLink access