City Fringe EleganceIdeally placed just a short walk to Macaulay Road shops and cafes, Kensington Train Station and JJ Holland Park, “Koojiro”, circa 1924, a freestanding, block fronted, three bedroom home will delight the full range of buyers with its renovated style, extended living and central locale. A traditional picket fence lined with iceberg roses precedes an intricate lacework veranda whilst a leadlight entry reveals a decorative hallway. The floor plan commences with two double bedrooms, one featuring an ornate open fireplace, the other split system air conditioning. The third which includes French doors to the hallway and also boasts an open fireplace is easily repurposed for formal living. The period inspired bathroom incorporates a bath, separate shower and timber vanity. A modern extension introduces a spacious open living domain with study nook. The smart kitchen presents soft-closing Hettich drawers, stainless steel appliances including Smeg cooktop and Simpson dishwasher as well as a servery window to a covered, elevated alfresco entertaining deck enjoying a sunny north-westerly aspect. Additional features include polished timber floorboards, high ceilings, attic storage, heating, air conditioning, a handy workshop and insulated floors, walls, ceiling and roof. Easy living with city fringe lifestyle advantages is sure to attract investors, young families, couples, starters and downsizers.
- Adorned with period features including high ceilings, timber floorboards and open fireplaces
- Three double bedrooms, one suitable to formal living, sharing a period inspired bathroom
- Spacious open plan living with French doors to an elevated, alfresco entertaining deck
- Fully appointed modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and soft-close joinery
- Split system air conditioning, workshop, attic storage, insulated floors, walls ceiling and roof
- Walking distance to Macaulay Road cafes, Kensington Station and JJ Holland Park