Park Side TranquillitySpace, tranquillity and contemporary style is what to expect from this park side single bedroom ‘Merriview Place’ apartment. In vogue, pale neutral hues contribute a feeling of openness and reflect abundant natural light. A spacious open living domain includes a well appointed stylish kitchen and extends to a superb balcony enjoying expansive park vistas. Sharing the full width balcony and view is the double bedroom, additionally enhanced with generous built-in wardrobes and a private ensuite boasting an oversized shower. There’s a separate guest powder room to service the living zone and a laundry. The home is securely accessed via video intercom and CCTV foyer surveillance whilst also being comforted by split system air conditioning. The car is secured via undercover parking and there’s also a handy storage cage. The complex boasts a glistening swimming pool and communal courtyard ideal for larger summer gatherings. Situated just moments to recreational facilities, it encourages a healthy outdoor lifestyle. It’s also close to public transport, Coburg Village and Sydney Road cafes. Currently leased until mid-October 2018 for $1,478 per calendar month, it presents an excellent return for investors. Alternatively, new buyers and downsizers will appreciate the pristine presentation, low maintenance upkeep and lifestyle advantages.
- Spacious open plan living domain with stylish kitchen and large balcony with park vistas
- Double bedroom with BIRs and modern ensuite, sharing the balcony and views
- Great service also includes a powder room (second toilet) and laundry
- Undercover secure parking, split system air conditioning, video intercom, communal pool
- Close to Coburg Village, Sydney Road cafes and recreational facilities
- Leased until mid-October 2018 for $1,478 per calendar month