Twice The TemptationStretching far back from the street in a dynamic locale, this stunning offering is essentially two homes in one: immediately beyond the Edwardian facade is a beautifully renovated, fully self contained one bedroom residence, with a stunning three bedroom, two bathroom home behind. A world of possibilities includes independent living for an extended family member/running a business from home/renting one residence out, and the polished front abode presents a living/dining, fully equipped kitchen, bedroom with WIR, ensuite, European laundry and period features. On a more significant scale, the main home features a vast living/dining/gourmet kitchen with waterfall stone counters, a walk-in pantry, Ilve appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, plus a Miele dishwasher and Qasair rangehood. Upstairs, a lavish master suite begins with a retreat with study nook and incorporates a walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony. There’s also a powder room, storage, central heating and cooling, and outside a sparkling inground swimming pool, outdoor kitchen and paved entertaining area beckon, while a long side driveway is guarded by an electric gate. Situated in Brunswick’s south, close to the CBD and a short stroll to Barkly Square Shopping Centre, trams, vibrant Sydney Road, parks and more, it’s clear the position is also exceptional.
- Extraordinary offering of two stunning homes in one, situated in coveted locale
- Edwardian facade belying contemporary and fully self contained one bedroom home
- Adjoining residence at rear is a stunning three bedroom, two bathroom home
- Main home boasts living/dining/gourmet kitchen and upstairs retreat with study nook
- Outdoor kitchen, paved entertaining area and inground, solar heated swimming pool
- Heating, cooling, powder room and side driveway guarded by electric gate