Easy Living, City ViewsJust a stone’s throw from Newmarket shops, trendy eateries and public transport, this well presented four bedroom, two bathroom townhouse offers an unbeatable lifestyle opportunity on the city’s fringe. Located in a leafy pocket, enjoying a mesmerising outlook, the recently repainted property comprises spacious front lounge, capturing city views, and tastefully renovated kitchen, meals zone where large glass sliders flow onto an easy to maintain, fully paved courtyard, ideal for alfresco entertaining, dining and relaxing with friends. In the kitchen on-trend subway tiled splashbacks, quality cooking appliances, stone counters, including wide breakfast bar, and abundant two-tone cabinetry ensure appeal for home cooks with a passion for entertaining. Offering flexibility are four good-size bedrooms, most have built-in-robes and one enjoys balcony access. While on the uppermost level another has an ensuite with walk-in-robe area and also captures great views of the city skyline. A large family-size bathroom services subsequent bedrooms, plus there’s a guest powder room downstairs. Highlights include split-systems, under stair storeroom, laundry, plantation shutters, modern timber floors and automated garage with ROW access. Within close proximity from trams, train stations, Kensington Village cafés, Flemington Racecourse, schools, CityLink, university and hospital precincts, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Centrally located four bedroom, two bathroom townhouse boasts city views
- Enjoy separate front living zone and an easy care, rear alfresco courtyard
- Renovated kitchen features stone benches, modern appliances and cabinetry
- Bedrooms offer either built-in/walk-in robes, ensuite and balcony/city views
- Modern floors, split-systems, main bathroom, powder room, automated garage
- Minutes from Newmarket shops, Kensington Village cafés, trams and trains