Whiskey Hill MasterpieceHigh on coveted Whiskey Hill, this architecturally inspired four bedroom, two luxe bathroom one-owner residence encapsulates contemporary design with first class finishes, artisan craftsmanship and superb attention-to-detail. With a distinctive exterior and enticing entrance, complemented by verdant gardens, the home has undeniable street presence and unique appeal. Maximising space and natural light, with clever design, an extensive floor plan consists of retreat/home office, hostess kitchen and stunning open plan living domain highlighted by an Istinto feature wall, by Artisan Plasterer, Ultimate wood heater and bi-fold doors spilling onto a sundrenched, timber decked alfresco courtyard, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining. Showcasing stone waterfall-edge counters, mirrored/glass splashbacks, sleek cabinetry, 900mm stainless steel Smeg dual fuel cooker, dishwasher and walk-in-pantry, the top line kitchen is an entertainer’s dream come true. Unfolding over two levels are four beautifully appointed bedrooms, three present built-in-robes. The master boasts walk-in-robe, ensuite and balcony with views. High end finishes, including Istinto feature walls, stone vanities, frameless showers and soaker tub, enhance the main bathroom, guest powder room and stairwell. Includes split-systems, alarm, new carpet and automated double garage/ROW. Within a stroll from Maribyrnong River trails, golf course, Union Road cafés, schools, transport, Highpoint and only 6kms from the CBD.
- Architectural four bedroom, two bathroom residence on Whiskey Hill
- Superb living domain, with Istinto wall, spills to an alfresco courtyard
- Retreat/home office, Smeg kitchen with walk-in-pantry, stone benches
- Beautiful bedrooms WIR/BIRS, front/rear balconies, designer bathrooms
- Split-systems, alarm, powder room and automated double garage/ROW
- Stroll to Maribyrnong River, cafés, schools, transport, 6kms to the CBD