Sublime Family SanctuaryShowcasing superior finishes, architectural influences and exemplary attention-to-detail, this immaculate four bedroom, two bathroom executive family haven offers the ultimate in modern day entertaining, relaxing and lifestyle choices. Beyond its captivating façade lies an impeccably presented lounge featuring eye-catching gas fire and an upstairs rumpus enjoying balcony access. A vast open plan living domain, framed by 3 metre high ceilings, blackbutt floors and huge, double-glazed glass aspect with an automated awning, is perfectly placed for savouring views of a heated mosaic-tiled, salt-chlorinated in-ground pool set amidst north-facing landscaped gardens. Meanwhile French doors, fitted with retractable screens, open onto a large covered deck where you can entertain and dine alfresco. Integrated Smeg appliances, comprising convection oven, coffee machine, 900mm gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher, along with stone waterfall island and handleless cabinetry, confirm the kitchen’s high end status. There are four beautifully appointed bedrooms, including master with walk-through-robe to bluestone-tiled ensuite. Servicing subsequent bedrooms are deluxe bathroom, powder rooms and pool-side shower room. Highly credentialed with hydronic heating, evaporative cooling, security-system, surround sound, plantation shutters, automated entry to garage, and rear garage ROW and more. Zoned for Maribyrnong College and walking distance from Highpoint, Maribyrnong River trails, cafés and trams.
- This captivating four bedroom, two bathroom family entertainer boasts heated in-ground pool
- Vast open plan living domain, elegant lounge, rumpus/balcony and alfresco entertaining zones
- High end kitchen with fully-integrated Smeg appliances, stone island and soft touch cabinetry
- Oversized bedrooms, deluxe ensuite, main bathroom, powder rooms, pool-side shower room
- With hydronic heating, evaporative cooling, security system, automated entry to garage/carport
- Stroll to Highpoint, Maribyrnong River trails, cafés and trams, zoned for Maribyrnong College