Low Maintenance, High AppealWalking distance to Oak Park train station, Rayner Reserve and Devon Road shopping strip, this stylish two bedroom villa promises an enjoyable, low maintenance lifestyle from the moment you step inside. Occupying a quiet, rear position within a well-maintained block of only four, the striking, modern façade complements a warm, contemporary interior. Lustrous parquetry floors line an inviting open plan living area presenting ample space for lounge and dining. The adjoining kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, great storage and a breakfast bar for casual meals. A delightful, professionally landscaped courtyard complete with timber decking and verandah expands the living zone and is accessed via glass sliding doors, presenting a tranquil outdoor living option, ideal for entertaining guests during warmer months. Generous accommodation includes an extra-large master, both bedrooms fitted with good-sized built-in robes, and serviced by a spotless modern bathroom. The car is not forgotten with a remote garage and a second car space on title and finally comfort is assured with gas ducted heating throughout plus split system air conditioning. Located within the coveted Strathmore Secondary College zone, it presents a brilliant investment, first home or downsize opportunity.
- Modern, single storey villa within a stylish, well-maintained block of only four homes
- Generous bedrooms include an extra-large master all with BIRs
- Spacious open living area upon lustrous parquetry floors serviced by a well-appointed kitchen
- Professionally landscaped entertaining courtyard complete with timber decking and verandah
- Remote garage, ducted heating and split system air conditioning
- Near Oak Park train station, Snell Grove & Devon Road shops and zoned for Strathmore Secondary College