“TOSCA” circa. 1911An inspired transformation has turned this unique three bedroom Edwardian into the embodiment of desirable contemporary family living. Proudly occupying a corner position, ‘Tosca’ (circa. 1911) hosts a wealth of exquisite features including open fireplaces with carefully crafted mantelpieces, high ceilings with deep cornices and rosettes, leadlight and original Baltic pine floorboards. With a large formal living room, spacious gourmet kitchen/meals, family room, covered outdoor entertaining area with merbau deck and bluestone pavers, and studio retreat/laundry, there’s no shortage of appealing spaces to enjoy. Baumatic appliances including a five burner gas cooktop, fan forced oven and dishwasher meet with a canopy rangehood, wealth of cupboards, drawers and generous stone counters in the eye catching kitchen/meals, linked by an exposed brick wall to the family area lending more than a touch of industrial chic. Enhanced by landscaped gardens, the residence also boasts big bedrooms (two with robes), two striking bathrooms including an ensuite, hydronic heating, a driveway and automatic garage featuring vehicle access from leafy Burton Crescent plus a door leading directly to the courtyard and another to a sunny sitting area. Trains a stroll away, shopping centres nearby and only a 6km commute to the heart of the city.
- Attractive blend of Edwardian beauty with cool, individual, contemporary style
- Formal living, family room, gourmet kitchen/meals and studio retreat with laundry
- Excellent alfresco entertaining credentials and tastefully landscaped gardens
- Baumatic kitchen appliances matched with expansive stone counters and storage
- Three big bedrooms, including main with ensuite, plus designer family bathroom
- Hydronic heating, alarm, plantation shutters, driveway and automatic garage