Gorgeous NE Parkland Outlook*Private Inspections Strictly by appointment only*
On the penthouse floor of a low rise building featuring north-east parkland views this architect-designed, contemporary, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment could just be the pick of “The Green” in Parkside, delivering a resort-like lifestyle just 4 kilometres from the CBD. Open plan with a full complement of stainless steel kitchen appliances, including a gas cooktop and dishwasher, plus covered balcony boasting green vistas and city views from one end. The two double bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes and leafy views, master with ensuite and study nook, spacious main bathroom with laundry facilities. Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning keeps things comfortable throughout the year, elevator access makes the ascent easy, there’s an intercom linked to the secure entrance and a designated car space. Royal Park, zoo and transport are superbly close by, universities and Melbourne Biomedical Precinct within easy reach and the heart of the city just 4 km away is a quick commute. Come home to verdant parklands with cycle paths and use of residents 25m indoor pool, gym and landscaped outdoor retreat area for even more allure, while landlords will be keen to know the home qualifies for NRAS.
- Architect-designed two bedroom, two bathroom, contemporary penthouse level apartment
- Open plan flowing to balcony soaking up views of Village Oval, treetops and the city
- Stainless steel appliances and two double bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Chic ensuite, second bathroom/laundry, heating/cooling, secure entrance and intercom
- Access to residents’ 25m indoor pool, gymnasium and landscaped outdoor retreat area
- Car space, access to bike storage, near Royal Park, zoo and transport, 4 kms to city
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective buyers and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.