CITY-FRINGE LIVING WITH PARK VIEWS*Private Inspections Strictly by appointment only*
Preciously located opposite to JJ Holland Park, this two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment boasts a plethora of services across the road including a pool & recreation centre, a childcare centre, 2 train stations (South Kensington and Kensington); and within 5km to CBD, Royal Melbourne Hospital, university precincts and Flemington Racecourse. Just a 5-minute stroll to Kensington village shops and cafes; Newmarket Shopping Centre and Racecourse Rd dining precinct being only minutes away. Urban professionals, market entrants and investors have a unique opportunity to an enviable city-fringe lifestyle.
- Light-filled open plan living & dining with wide laminate timber floorboards and premium dual roller blinds. The living area also features custom designed home-office nook and bookcase storage unit.
- Reverse A/C split system centrally located in the living for year-round comfort.
- Quality kitchen with s/s appliances and laminate benchtops.
- Generous balcony finished with timber deck and open views to JJ. Holland Park.
- Modern bathroom and euro laundry with custom made utility cabinetry.
- Both bedrooms with premium roller blinds (bedroom #1 with BIR)
- The master bedroom includes wall mounted heater, an ensuite with large shower and walk-in-robe.
- Building features include intercom/lift entry, secure allocated underground parking and spacious lobby at level with light-filled access corridors.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective buyers and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.