Family Space, Style And LocationDisplaying exceptional scale, quality and architectural finesse, this consummately renovated three bedroom, two bathroom contemporary family residence is a real beauty. Simply outstanding, in terms of location and easy living qualities, the property ensures appeal for professional urbanites with its low maintenance indoor/outdoor living/entertaining spaces, city fringe convenience and perfect positioning only a two minute walk from picturesque open spaces the area is much adored for. Set along a leafy streetscape, it features generous living zone and light filled dining space where French doors spill to an intimate courtyard. At the rear, open concept family, meals areas are equally impressive and feature hardwood floors, large windows and double doors opening to a private, fully paved courtyard with pergola, established greenery and rear pedestrian access. Caesarstone benches, stainless steel appliances and imported tiled splashbacks make a statement in the kitchen, while soft-close Blum storage systems are a brilliant inclusion. Three oversized bedrooms present either walk-in or built-in-robe, including main flaunting designer ensuite and balcony. Highlights include matching family bathroom, powder room and full laundry, along with ducted heating, split-systems, excellent storage/walk-in-pantry and automated double garage/ROW. Wonderfully located close to Kensington Village cafés, Maribyrnong River trails, schools, Flemington Racecourse, CBD and transport.
- Consummately renovated three bedroom, two bathroom family sanctuary
- Stylish living, dining and open concept family, meals spill to alfresco zones
- Caesarstone kitchen flaunts Blanco appliances, Blum storage, imported tiles
- Oversized bedrooms, WIRs/BIR, designer bathrooms, powder room, laundry
- Ducted heating, split-systems, hardwood floors and automated double garage
- Moments from Maribyrnong River parklands, schools, cafés, shops, transport