Prime Position In Kensington BanksYou'll love coming home to this radiant two bedroom residence in exciting Kensington Banks, boasting a prominent corner position and immediate appeal. Just beyond the entrance is a welcoming lounge, separated from the kitchen and dining domain by a terrific central courtyard, the ideal spot to host weekend barbecues. The kitchen features an electric oven, four-burner gas cooktop, range hood, Bosch dishwasher, ample counters and cupboards, so you can start working magic with your favourite recipe book straight away. A glass door accesses the paved rear courtyard, offering a second alfresco option, with the adjoining garage open on the courtyard side, allowing it to serve as a covered entertaining area when desired. The large bedrooms offer robes (the master has a walk-in robe and ensuite), plus there's a sparkling main bathroom, providing a bath, separate shower and vanity. A convenient separate toilet is situated next to the bathroom, and you'll find a powder room below, plus a concealed laundry and under-stair storage. Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, an alarm, intercom and electronic garage access add icing to the cake. Stroll to local shops, transport, parks, Maribyrnong River and vibrant Flemington Racecourse, and enjoy the ease of being so close to the CBD.
- Exceptional natural light due to a wealth of windows capitalising on the corner position
- Easily maintained outdoor entertaining areas: sunny central courtyard and paved rear courtyard
- Two gleaming bathrooms, including ensuite, plus powder room and European laundry
- Ducted heating, ducted evaporative cooling, security alarm and intercom
- Floating flooring, carpet, tiles, roller blinds, downlights and an easily decorated, neutral interior
- Rem/controlled garage with one side open to rear courtyard, adding extra entertaining options