Essendon ElegancePremium placement finds this grand four bedroom, two bathroom Edwardian merely walking distance to Essendon train station, Rose Street shops and the region’s finest public and private schools. Inspiring from the onset, a distinctive façade boasts a picturesque portico entry. As the door opens, a chequerboard tiled hallway introduces soaring decorative ceilings, abundant leadlight windows and flaunts instant period appeal. It accesses four generously scaled bedrooms, three presenting ornate open fireplaces with mirrored overmantle. The central bathroom is opulent, amongst elegant features a chandelier, step-up corner spa bath, timber vanity with granite counter plus gold fixtures in perfect contrast with the black tiles. The central kitchen is also topped with granite and features a full complement of quality stainless steel appliances from Ariston and Dishlex. Large adjoining lounge/dining areas spill to an elevated, decked patio providing a lovely outlook over the inviting backyard. Delivering ultimate relaxation and taking entertaining to a new level are an in-ground swimming pool with spa, a private sauna plus second bathroom with adjoining kitchenette. A rear ROW provides access to a huge triple remote controlled garage and there’s also ducted heating, split system air conditioning and a separate laundry. Distinguished style on a family scale.
- Rich in Edwardian features including high decorative ceilings and many leadlight windows
- Spacious lounge/dining areas and a granite topped, Ariston/Dishlex appointed kitchen
- Four large bedrooms, three with ornate open fireplace accessing an opulent spa bathroom
- Serviced by a second bathroom are an in-ground swimming pool with spa plus private sauna
- Large remote controlled triple garage accessed via a rear ROW
- Walk to Essendon station, Rose Street shops and the region’s finest schools