Prestigious Lifestyle LocationCapturing sensational city and surrounding views is this elevated three bedroom, two bathroom timber home boasting a sought after Aberfeldie address with Maribyrnong River trails, riverside cafés and vast open spaces of picturesque Aberfeldie Park just metres away. Located on the high side of the street, the existing property, whilst comfortable as is, offers inspired architects and boutique home builders, land measuring approximately 492.60sqm, on which to build a brand new dream family abode (STCA). A wide street frontage, sundrenched backyard and family focussed neighbourhood further strengthens its appeal for visionary property buyers keen to move into the area and start afresh. The existing home is well presented throughout and currently consists of entry hall, lovely lounge, with sparkling city views, charming dining room and an original kitchen featuring vintage cabinetry and side-by-side electric cook-top and oven. There are three bedrooms, two have built-in-robes, including main with modern ensuite. Further updates include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, central bathroom, private outdoor zones, low maintenance gardens, plus it has a carport/garage. Within close proximity are excellent private and public schools, including Ave Maria College, St Bernard’s College and Aberfeldie primary, as well as Buckley Street Village shops, Highpoint, buses, CBD, freeway and airport access.
- Superbly located home boasts city views and rebuild potential (STCA)
- Currently offers three bedrooms/two bathrooms, lounge, dining rooms
- Bright kitchen with original cabinets, side-by-side electric stove/oven
- Comfortable bedrooms, some have BIRs, main boasts modern ensuite
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, central bathroom, carport, garage
- Stroll to Maribyrnong River, Aberfeldie Park, cafés, schools and buses