Warehouse Inspired LuxuryEmphatically unique, this architecturally designed three bedroom, two bathroom warehouse inspired residence rewards with high end industrial-style finishes, designer flair and brilliant indoor/outdoor entertaining options. Opening to a glass fronted entrance hallway, featuring high ceilings with exposed metal fixtures, cloak cupboard, custom-made barn doors and polished concrete-look floor tiles, it’s immediately apparent this home is far from mainstream. A free flowing layout offers versatility comprising central dining space, with French doors, and stunning open plan rear living domain where full width bi-folds spill onto a huge, sundrenched deck and bring the outdoors in. Appointed with Italian designed STEEL 900mm range cooker, canopy range hood, Siemens dishwasher, integrated Ariston coffee machine, stone counters and abundant two-tone cabinetry, the chef’s kitchen is state-of-the-art. A striking timber and frameless glass open tread staircase leads to three sumptuous bedrooms, two present built-in-robes, including master with balcony and luxurious, fully tiled ensuite, while one captures city views. The main bathroom features soaker tub, rain head shower and stone vanity. Quality extras include split-systems, under-floor heating, solar electricity, keyless entry, electronic Atlas fans/blinds, two car driveway and automated garage with direct home entry. Excitingly close to Barkly Village cafés, Highpoint, Flemington Racecourse, university/hospital precincts, schools and the CBD.
- This three bedroom, two bathroom designer residence boasts warehouse vibe
- Brilliant living/dining spaces enjoy bi-folds opening onto an alfresco deck
- High end chefs kitchen with 900mm STEEL range, Ariston coffee machine
- Sublime bathrooms, laundry and powder room with custom-made barn doors
- Split-systems, under floor heating, keyless entry, BIRS, garage/remote/OSP
- Close to Barkly Village cafés, Highpoint and a quick commute to the CBD