Shape An Exciting FutureProminently positioned directly opposite Kensington Station, seconds to vibrant village cafes, restaurants and shops, this exceptional opportunity on approximately 438m2 boasts outstanding accessibility and exudes potential to add further flavour to a fashionable locale. Ready to become a desirable residential development with ground level retail/commercial presence (subject to council approval), it’s situated on the corner of Rankins Road, adjoining a side laneway, offering the bonus of multiple access points. Zoned Mixed Use (MUZ), close to everything from primary schools to bars and under 10 minutes by train to the CBD, appeal is ensured for a range of future residents.
- Prime position directly opposite Kensington Station and seconds to Kensington Village
- Brilliant accessibility in position adjoining Rankins Road and side laneway
- Occupying land of approximately 438m2 with Mixed Use zoning (MUZ)
- Strong potential for residential development with ground level retail presence (STCA)
- Stroll to wide selection of cafes, in addition to restaurants and local shops
- Short commute to the CBD (under 10 minutes to Southern Cross Station by train)