Ideal Family LocationBoasting a prime Preston address, just moments from Northland Shopping Centre, great schools and public transport options, this family orientated three bedroom timber Californian Bungalow offers a wealth of period character, outdoor space and potential to make it your own. Set on a substantial block, approximately 557sqm, the property features a wide street frontage and gated, side drive to a large, sun drenched backyard. Immediately comfortable, an extended floor plan currently comprises charming central hallway, with high ceilings and polished Baltic pine floorboards underfoot, updated kitchen/meals and generous open plan living/dining/family zones enjoying direct access onto a covered rear deck where you can relax and dine alfresco. Arched doorways introduce a central kitchen which has upgraded gas cook top, electric wall oven and modern bench tops. Placed at the front of the home are three good size bedrooms, including one with large built-in-robe, strapped ceilings and bay window, while another features leadlight aspects. Complemented by tidy bathroom, separate laundry/storage, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, refrigerated cooling unit (living room) garden shed and original garage. In its vicinity are Preston primary, Parade College, 10 minutes to La Trobe University by tram, 5 minutes by car, kindergartens, excellent bus services, Plenty Road trams, Preston station, High Street cafés, shops and vibrant Preston Market.
- Charming three bedroom Californian Bungalow boasts family friendly locale
- Extended layout comprises generous living/dining zones and covered rear deck
- Updated kitchen/meals with gas cook top, electric oven and modern bench tops
- Double bedrooms/BIR, central bathroom and polished Baltic pine floorboards
- Made comfortable by ducted heating, evaporative and refrigerated cooling units
- Set on approx. 557sqm near Northland Shopping Centre, schools and transport