Heritage SplendourPresenting a unique opportunity to experience unrivalled inner city living, this brilliantly positioned one bedroom apartment is situated in the historically significant former Port Authority Building circa 1929. Introduced by a grand marble foyer, with awe-inspiring embellishments, ornate ceilings and stature, the property enjoys eighth level prestige offering a great vantage point to savour iconic views of the Yarra River, Southbank Promenade and city skyline. High ceilings enhance a sense of space and style throughout an entry hall and radiant living domain complemented by in-built desks, vast glass aspect and breathtaking outlook. A streamline kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel Bosch appliances, dishwasher, stone bench and plenty of cabinetry for all the essentials. Comfortable in size and amenity, the double size bedroom features built-in-robes, panel heater and ensuite bathroom with modern vanity, recessed shower, toilet and European laundry. Secured by intercom entry and elevators, with classic period details, it offers a safe, fuss free environment making it an ideal inner city base for interstate professionals, travellers and retirees. Prominently located on the corner of Market Street and Flinders Lane you’re just steps from world class dining, entertaining and shopping precincts, as well as museums, galleries, public transport and parklands, inspection will impress.
- Situated in the heritage rich former Port Authority Building circa 1929
- Light filled one bedroom apartment with views of the iconic Yarra River
- High ceilings add a sense of space in the living domain with in-built desks
- Stone kitchen hosts stainless steel Bosch appliances, dishwasher, storage
- Retreat to a double size bedroom with built-in-robe and ensuite bathroom
- Secured by lift, intercom and entry via a grand marble foyer, plus heaters