Back A WinnerCute as a button, this updated two bedroom clinker brick home is only moments from the CBD and popular local amenities, sure to delight market entrants, renovators and investors. The leadlight entry introduces a light filled interior boasting high decorative ceilings and picture rails overhead and Baltic pine floorboards underfoot. The hallway accesses two spacious bedrooms, both enjoying generous dimensions, which precede two free flowing living zones. Centrally located within the floor plan, the lounge is where slumber and dining converge. The kitchen/meals that follows includes a generous eating space and opens to the backyard. There’s also a bathroom with shower over the bath and a separate combined toilet and laundry as well as a storeroom. The backyard exhibits excellent potential to incorporate an alfresco entertaining area. Gates secure the car on site at the front of the house and there’s also heating and air conditioning. Ready to be leased, investors will love the addition to their portfolio whilst renovators will enjoy the opportunity to modernize. New buyers will appreciate the privilege of living so close to the city with Flemington Racecourse, Showgrounds Village, Racecourse Road cafes and restaurants, Newmarket Plaza, Newmarket Train Station, parks and schools at your fingertips.
- Interior embellished with a leadlight entry, timber floorboards and high decorative ceilings
- Two double bedrooms share a neat bathroom and combined laundry/toilet
- The central lounge is the heart of the home where slumber and dining converge
- The kitchen includes ample space for every day dining and leads to the backyard
- The backyard exhibits excellent potential to incorporate an alfresco entertaining area
- Gated off-street parking, heating/cooling, great renovator, investor and new buyer appeal