Potential To ShinePositioned for lifestyle advantage, One of the last un-renovated Victoria terraces in Kensington Village. This cute two bedroom Victorian is ideally placed just walking distance to Kensington Train Station and the culinary and retail delights of vibrant Macaulay Road. Adorned with iron lacework, a traditional façade complete with picket fence reveals typically high ceilings embellished with roses within. The entry hall is enhanced with an elegant corbelled arch and leads past two double bedrooms to a central lounge presenting a sealed open fireplace beckoning restoration. Proceeding through the floor plan, the timber kitchen includes space for meals and a Chef freestanding cooker. A bathroom and laundry complete the picture. Outdoors, the rear yard backs onto a ROW displaying excellent potential for off-street parking. This home would make a superb restoration project for renovators alternatively investors may choose to refresh and reap the rewards of a prime locale. Similarly, those wishing to enter a popular city fringe market will love the proximity to a whole range of amenities. Setting the scene for a fine future is a picturesque plantation streetscape adorned with like period homes, convenient to Newmarket Plaza, Newmarket Train Station, Racecourse Road shops and restaurants, Flemington Racecourse, JJ Holland Park, Kensington Primary School and the beautiful Maribyrnong River precinct.
- Walk to Kensington Train Station and Macaulay Road cafes and shops
- Victorian charm and lifestyle advantages will tempt renovators, investors and city fringe buyers
- A traditional façade reveals high ceilings with roses and two generous bedrooms
- Central lounge with sealed OFP leads to the timber kitchen/meals area
- Close to Newmarket Plaza, Racecourse Road restaurants and the Maribyrnong River precinct
- A rear ROW presents excellent potential to incorporate off-street parking