City Edge Sensation - FORTHCOMING AUCTIONPositioned within the exclusive Alexander Lombard Tower, this fully furnished two bedroom apartment will impress with its modern fit out, resort-like facilities and city fringe locale. Open plan living incorporates a polished kitchen featuring glass splashbacks, stone counters and a full complement of appliances. A wall of glass opens to a private courtyard enjoying park views whilst a few steps away, the Sky Garden (barbecue facilities), designed by Jamie Durie, experiences an unrivalled panorama of the city. Accommodation includes two spacious bedrooms (BIRs), a corner opening from the master creating a seamless merger with the living area. The contemporary bathroom features a shower over the bath with striking splashback and European laundry. There’s also secure undercover parking, reverse cycle air conditioning and video intercom. Building privileges include use of the gymnasium and sauna plus the security of foyer surveillance and on-site management. Opposite Debney’s Park and steps to IGA supermarket, ATM and café, it’s also a short walk to Flemington Bridge Station with tram at your door. Minutes to the CBD, Melbourne Zoo, Racecourse Road cafes and Melbourne’s university and hospital precincts. Definitely one for astute investors (leased until 09/02/2018 for $1,955 pcm), retirees and starters seeking the ultimate city fringe lifestyle.
- An unrivalled panorama of the city skyline from the fabulous Sky Garden (Jamie Durie design)
- Open plan living with modern kitchen extending to a private courtyard with park views
- Modern bathroom featuring shower over the bath and incorporating laundry function
- Two generous bedrooms (BIRs), the master seamlessly merging with the living zone
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, undercover parking, video intercom
- Fully furnished, on-site management, use of gymnasium, sauna and barbecue facilities