Potential In A Coveted LocaleCentrally located near Moonee Ponds Station, Ormond Park, Puckle Street shops and cafes, schools, Mt Alexander Road tram and Moonee Ponds Creek Trail, this block fronted, four bedroom Edwardian home promises lifestyle advantages and potential for so much more. The floor plan is divided into two levels and offers great flexibility. Entry reveals two double bedrooms and large living room framed by lofty ceilings plus separate dining room. There’s also a compact kitchen whilst the main family kitchen enjoys generous meals space and is situated below, accompanied by two further bedrooms. Generously proportioned rooms/areas, lend themselves to versatile use, providing the option to either increase accommodation or living zones to suit. Conveniently, there’s a bathroom on each level with a separate laundry completing the floor plan. Ample off street parking is available via the front driveway and carport whilst a large workshop/garage at the rear abuts a coveted ROW offering excellent potential for additional secure parking. Able to accommodate the family, it’s loaded with renovation appeal. On a well sized block measuring approximately 657m2, it also makes an ideal new home site with real possibilities for redevelopment (both STCA). Options moving forward are substantially enhanced further by a highly sought after location.
- Versatile floor plan allowing the perfect balance of living zones to bedrooms
- Four double bedrooms complemented by two bathrooms
- Two living zones, a compact kitchen and large family kitchen/meals room
- Ample off street parking via a carport with a garage/workshop abutting a rear ROW
- Substantial allotment of approximately 657m2 to tempt renewal or redevelopment (STCA)
- Close to Moonee Ponds Station, Puckle Street cafes, schools and parks