Supreme City LivingSituated in the award winning Port Authority Building (circa 1929), recognised as a landmark Beaux Arts triumph, this sublimely central one bedroom apartment features glorious views out over the Yarra River to Southbank Promenade and skyscrapers beyond. Introduced by a grand facade and magnificent lobby with eye-catching elevators, the fifth floor home features lofty ceilings and an open plan design. Equipped with dark stone countertops and stainless steel Bosch appliances, encompassing a gas cooktop, fan forced electric oven and dishwasher, the kitchen seamlessly transitions to the living domain, which soaks in the stellar views. An inbuilt desk links the living zone and comfortable bedroom, which hosts built-in robes. Largely tiled from floor to ceiling, an ensuite presents a shower, stone topped vanity with semi recessed basin, toilet and concealed laundry. Further offering panel heating, an intercom and light neutral colour scheme, this low maintenance urban pad could hardly be better placed for access to the very best features Melbourne has to offer. The superb city centre situation puts you supremely close to everything from transport to parks, retail, dining and entertainment precincts, making it as easy as possible to get the most out of life in the world’s most liveable city.
- Positioned in the award winning Port Authority Building, a Beaux Arts triumph
- Glorious views out over the Yarra River to Southbank and skyscrapers
- Kitchen equipped with stainless steel Bosch appliances and dark stone surfaces
- Open living domain, soaking in the stellar views, and inbuilt study desk
- Comfortable bedroom with BIR and ensuite; heating in bedroom and living zone
- Magnificent lobby, enhancing strong first impressions, and elevator access