START IN STYLESublimely situated in a picturesque, tree-lined street, moments to Aberfeldie Park, the Maribyrnong River, cafes, local shops, schools and transport, this gorgeously presented two bedroom home on approximately 420m2 is just a few kilometres to the CBD. Renovated and excellently equipped, it retains original features including high ceilings with decorative detail and an open fireplace. Generous design sees flowing living/dining zones continue to an impressive kitchen. With appliances from names including Miele, Smeg and Bosch teamed with a walk-in pantry, deep drawers and cupboards, the kitchen is smart and practical. A covered entertainer’s deck awaits relaxed weekends, double bedrooms provide mirrored built-in robes and the bathroom shines. The residence also benefits from gleaming polished floorboards, heating/cooling and an alarm, and landscaped gardens bookend the home. Parking for multiple vehicles includes a garage, carport and side driveway. Further appeal is added by the opportunity to transform the site and create your dream home (STCA), without the need for town planning permits when constructing a single dwelling. Proposed plans for a luxurious new architect designed residence, with city views, are available to view. With Aberfeldie Park only 90 metres away and the Maribyrnong River 550 metres, the locale promises an outstanding lifestyle.
- Spacious proportions: open plan living, dining and kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Smart kitchen, with appliances from Miele and Bosch, and covered entertainer’s deck
- Double bedrooms, providing mirrored built-in robes, sharing a gleaming bathroom
- Security system, heating/cooling, polished floorboards and decorative ceiling detail
- Garage, carport, extra driveway parking and landscaped front and rear gardens
- Proposed plan for luxurious new single dwelling development with city views