Stunning Modern Living On Coveted Whiskey HillLuxuriate in the high life with this splendid three bedroom plus study contemporary residence, proudly situated on a blue ribbon Whiskey Hill corner featuring tranquil golf course views and sparkling river glimpses.
Pass the landscaped gardens, highlighting a cascading water feature, and the first port of call is the stylish sitting room, adjoining an enormous sunny entertainer's deck.
Ascend more stairs to enjoy the premium living/dining/kitchen, complemented by a powder room and complete with gas pebble fire and marvellous views, shared with the adjoining entertainer's balcony.
Quality appliances include a stainless steel Ilve electric oven, five-burner gas cooktop with wok and fish burners, canopy range hood and integrated dishwasher.
A butler's pantry, textured glass splashbacks, stone island bench and soft-close drawers add further elegance.
The three bright double bedrooms provide built-in robes and leafy views (master walk-in robe, shared balcony and en suite), and the main bathroom presents a breathtaking oval bath, separate frameless shower, vanity with raised basins, and nearby separate toilet. There is a large laundry, plus extras including ducted heating, reverse cycle split systems, central vacuum, video intercom, alarm and electronic double garage.
Stroll to Maribyrnong River, Walter Street Reserve, transport and Ascot Vale West Primary; short drive to lively shops.
- Prestigious Whiskey Hill corner position boasting leafy golf course vistas and river glimpses
- Landscaped terraced gardens with water feature and elevated entry to sitting room and big deck
- Living/dining/kitchen, with top views, premium appliances, butler's pantry, two big balconies
- Two designer bathrooms, including an en suite, plus powder room and huge laundry
- Ducted heating, reverse cycle split systems, central vacuum, video intercom and alarm
- Polished floorboards, fresh interior and remote-controlled double garage with direct home entry