City Convenience Opposite ParklandsEnjoying picturesque J J Holland Park views, modern amenity and city conveniences all on its doorstep this enviably located two bedroom apartment is situated in a quality residential complex. Offering a safe, secure environment, and everything to make life a breeze, the property is well suited for savvy investors, owner occupiers and market entrants alike. Situated one floor up, it boasts a corner aspect and comprises spacious open plan living zone, meals area where glass sliders open onto a private, covered balcony, with leafy vistas, providing the perfect spot for relaxing and dining alfresco. A well equipped kitchen benefits from a clever design and includes stainless steel gas cook top, under bench electric oven, dishwasher, stone waterfall edge breakfast bar, mirrored splashback and loads of storage, including a large pantry. Complementing two double size bedrooms are built-in-robes and modern carpet. A central bathroom presents corner shower, stylish vanity, mirrored wall cabinet, toilet and cleverly concealed laundry. Additional features include split-system, panel heaters, blinds, intercom entry and car space. All of this is within a stroll from Kensington Village shops, artisan grocers, great cafés, Kensington Recreation Centre/indoor pool, South Kensington and Kensington train stations, while scenic Maribyrnong River trails, Flemington Racecourse, CityLink and the CBD are close by.
- Modern two bedroom apartment enjoys views of J J Holland Park
- Spacious open plan living/ meals zones flow onto private balcony
- Quality kitchen displays stainless steel appliances, stone counters
- Double bedrooms present built-in-robes, carpet and panel heaters
- Central bathroom/laundry, split-system, intercom and car space
- Stroll to Kensington Village shops, great cafes and train stations