Historic Jewel Now A Family HavenEnriched with opulent Victorian originality, dating back to circa 1870, “Chatham Jewel” has undergone sensitive renovations resulting in four superb bedrooms, two period bathrooms and home office. Proudly situated on a corner, within a prized plantation streetscape, it enjoys historic links to Flemington Racecourse and neighbouring Chatham Street Stables. Beyond a tuck-pointed brick façade, cast-iron lacework trimmed veranda and formal gardens, a leadlight entrance reveals grand hallway framed by towering 14 foot ceilings, corbelled archways and polished timber floors. Consummately redesigned for modern day indulgences, an extended layout comprises light filled open plan living domain, with vaulted ceilings, while French doors spill to sundrenched alfresco zones featuring resort-style salt-chlorinated, solar/gas heated in-ground pool/spa and sauna. Ensuring gourmet entertainers perform at their best a high end kitchen showcases stone counters, 900mm stainless steel Smeg dual fuel cooker, integrated coffee machine, microwave and double-drawer dishwasher. There are four charming bedrooms, three are especially grand and present open fireplaces. The master boasts walk-in-robe and ensuite with claw-foot bath. Highlights include main bathroom/leadlight, BIRS, ducted heating/cooling/split-systems, alarm/intercom and automated double garage with workshop/loft-space storage. On the city-fringe, near Pin Oak Crescent cafes, shops, trains, trams, schools and Flemington Racecourse, it’s offers exceptional lifestyle choices.
- Exquisite four bedroom plus home office, two bathroom solid brick Victorian home
- Brilliant living domain spills to private alfresco zones set amid sundrenched pool/spa
- Classic kitchen boasts 900mm Smeg dual fuel cooker, coffee machine, stone benches
- Palatial bedrooms present WIR/BIRS and open fireplaces, period inspired bathrooms
- Leadlight aspects, ducted heating/cooling, split-systems, automated garage/workshop
- Moments to Pin Oak Crescent cafes, shops, trains, trams and Flemington Racecourse