Renovated Victorian GemPresenting an irresistible café lifestyle opportunity, this beautifully renovated two bedroom timber block façade Victorian residence comes with a separate studio offering home office/teenager retreat potential. Beyond its pretty lace trimmed veranda, quintessential picket fence and landscaped gardens are a myriad of period details including corbelled arched hallway, towering ceilings, rosettes, deep cornices and polished Baltic pine floorboards underfoot. Sensitively redesigned, for present day enjoyment, the home features spacious open plan lounge, dining room separated by floor-to-ceiling exposed brick open fireplaces, including one with cast iron insert and timber mantel. Enjoying a north facing aspect, is a covered outdoor entertaining area and generous backyard with plenty of room for kids and pets to play. Ideally positioned, in the heart of the action, a light filled kitchen displays quality stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, stone counters and soft-closing cabinetry. Two well scaled bedrooms present modern built-in-robes, the main featuring an exposed brick open fireplace. A fully tiled bathroom flaunts seamless shower, floating vanity and toilet. Complemented by split-system, freestanding aspect with side walkways, modern laundry/storage and coveted off street parking. Literally steps from Union Road cafes, gourmet supermarkets, trams and St Marys Primary, while Ascot Vale station, Highpoint and Flemington Racecourse are nearby.
- Beautifully renovated two bedroom timber block façade Victorian plus studio
- High ceilings, rosettes, cast iron fireplace and polished Baltic pine floorboards
- Elegant living, dining zones adjoin stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Charming bedrooms present BIRS, main enjoys exposed brick open fireplace
- Modern bathroom, split-system, north facing alfresco, garden, off street parking
- Steps from Union Road cafés, shopping strip, trams, trains and St Marys Primary