First Class FlexibilityBoasting incredible functionality, scale and a picturesque park setting, this cleverly designed three bedroom, two bathroom residence includes a modern, self-contained studio, with kitchenette, bathroom and separate entry - offering private guest/student accommodation, work from home or rental income potential. Teamed with low maintenance surrounds, the beautifully appointed interiors comprise light filled retreat/second living space and an open plan living domain incorporating spacious lounge, dining zone and quality kitchen. A sizeable courtyard hosts relaxing, entertaining and dining alfresco opportunities, made more enjoyable by extensive privacy screens, raised garden beds and seamless indoor/outdoor flow. Recently updated, a chef’s kitchen showcases Smeg induction cook top, under bench electric oven and superb stone waterfall servery, countertops and splashbacks, as well as AEG dishwasher and large corner pantry. Complementing the bedrooms are built-in or walk-in-robes, with the over-sized main enjoying ensuite and balcony access. Further highlights include pristine bathroom, guest powder room, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split-system (studio), roof space storage, full laundry, timber floors, high ceilings and automated garage with easy access from Rayner Lane. Delivering superb city convenience, lifestyle and amenity, it’s near Maribyrnong River trails, J J Holland Park, recreation centres, schools, Kensington Village cafes, shops, South Kensington and Kensington stations.
- Enjoy park vistas from this expansive three bedroom, two bathroom residence
- Semi self-contained studio/office, open plan living domain, retreat, courtyard
- Chef’s kitchen boasts induction cook-top, oven, dishwasher, stone bench/servery
- Private bedrooms offer WIR/BIRS, including main with ensuite and sunny balcony
- Updated bathrooms, ducted heating/evaporative cooling, split-system and garage
- Remote controlled Luxaflex outdoor awning
- Minutes from Maribyrnong River, Kensington Village cafes, shops and transport