Edwardian EleganceExpressing elegance at every turn, this outstanding three bedroom home promises a supreme family lifestyle. Beyond the classic Edwardian façade, high rosette ceilings and matte timber floors frame a captivating interior. Spacious indoor/outdoor living zones are introduced by a formal lounge boasting a modern fireplace and chic black chandelier. Seamless flow to the open family domain continues to flawless outdoor entertaining areas. Stacker doors reveal an alfresco deck secluded by natural screens and automated, retractable, weather sensitive awnings, entertaining made all the more memorable by an integrated stainless steel kitchenette featuring 900mm hooded barbecue, twin bar fridge and soft-closing cabinetry. A second, pergola covered deck accesses the gourmet kitchen which flaunts a waterfall Caesarstone island with breakfast bar and a full complement of appliances including Miele dishwasher and wall oven. The bedrooms and bathrooms are equally enchanting. The master boasts a stylish ensuite, subsequent double bedrooms enjoying a large, contemporary central bathroom with freestanding bath. Additional features include generous storage including ample built-in wardrobes, European laundry, ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, split system air conditioning, security alarm, surround sound plus carport via automatic gated driveway. Walking distance to Essendon Station, renowned schools and Rose Street cafes completes a magnificent family package.
- Elegant formal lounge with modern fireplace flowing freely to a vast open family domain
- Two outstanding alfresco entertaining decks serviced by an impressive barbecue kitchen
- Three double bedrooms with ample BIRs accessing deluxe ensuite and central bathrooms
- Caesarstone topped kitchen with full complement of appliances including Miele dishwasher
- Automatic gated driveway to carport, ducted heating, refrigerated cooling and security alarm
- Walking distance to Essendon Station, Rose Street cafes and renowned public/private schools