Renovated Bliss Opposite Maribyrnong RiverWith the luxury of uninterrupted water and parkland views at every turn, this beautifully renovated three bedroom, two bathroom family residence is sensationally located directly opposite the majestic Maribyrnong River. Boasting land, approximately 570m2, including a generous front aspect, with parking spaces, and side driveway, the property offers abundant off street parking, for five vehicles, and large backyard ensuring appeal for families. Perfect for soaking up river views and dining alfresco, a large, covered deck is ideally positioned at the front and introduces a spacious open plan living domain featuring modern timber floors, designer interiors and large glass aspect framing mesmerizing water vistas. Enjoying French door access to a rear entertaining zone, a contemporary, gourmet kitchen showcases 900mm stainless steel Smeg dual-fuel cooker, integrated dishwasher, stone counters and sleek two tone cabinetry. There are three immaculate bedrooms, two boast river views and built-in-robes. Complemented by fully tiled designer inspired bathrooms, concealed laundry, ducted heating, evaporative cooling and lock-up garage. Delivering an exceptional riverside, family lifestyle, with a myriad of sports clubs, recreational facilities and popular cafes on its doorstep, it’s within walking distance from Highpoint’s first class retail and entertainment hub, picturesque Pipemakers Park and public transport, and sits within the highly regarded Maribyrnong College school zone.
- Fully renovated three bedroom, two bathroom home opposite Maribyrnong River
- Enjoy mesmerizing water views from alfresco deck and spacious living domain
- Smeg kitchen with stone benches and French door access to rear entertaining zone
- Immaculate bedrooms, two have BIRs, fully tiled bathrooms, concealed laundry
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, excellent off street parking, lock-up garage
- Walk to Highpoint, cafes, transport, sports clubs, zoned for Maribyrnong College