This House Truly RulesFlaunting sophisticated Hamptons style, this comprehensively renovated four bedroom, three bathroom family showpiece featured on a recent television show is superbly placed near the majestic Maribyrnong River, fine schools and a short walking distance to Highpoint Shopping Centre. A consistent implementation of black and white hues and high-end appointments deliver up-to-the-minute interior design coupled with supreme function. Beyond the panelled hallway, matte timber floorboards introduce a sundrenched open living domain embellished with a stunning two-way sandstone encased fireplace whilst an open retreat easily repurposes for study. Lustrous Caesarstone tops a gourmet kitchen boasting soft-closing cabinetry plus 900mm cooking appliances and dishwasher by Smeg and Falcon. Breathtaking panoramic river vistas are appreciated from inside the home and capitalized from the elevated, north facing veranda perched to inspire alfresco perfection. Meanwhile, expansive ground level entertaining areas with stacked-stone hooded barbecue are accessed via a spiral staircase and directly from a semi-self-contained guest/teenage retreat comprising open living/sleeping spaces, BIRs and ensuite. A “Hollywood Glam” themed master suite with French doors to the front porch illustrates Art Deco finesse via curved walls, ornate ceiling, WIR and spectacular crystal chandelier within the double shower ensuite. A claw foot slipper bath completes an opulent central bathroom. A premium security system, heating/cooling, carport and abundant storage are amongst extras.
- Breathtaking views of the Maribyrnong River from living and alfresco entertaining areas
- Deluxe Caesarstone topped kitchen with stylish black Smeg/Falcon appliances
- Three glamorous bathrooms, one with crystal chandelier another with slipper claw foot bath
- Four double bedrooms (BIRs/WIR to master), one presenting an ideal teen/guest retreat
- Ample off-street parking, split system air conditioning, premium security system
- Pristinely landscaped gardens boasting liberal sandstone and merbau surfaces