Prized Family AppealNestled in a prized residential pocket, near hip cafes, parklands and Pascoe Vale station, is this superbly presented three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse enjoying a freestanding aspect, individual street frontage and no through road serenity. One of only three, and offered for the first time by original owner occupiers, the property features a sophisticated living area flowing into a spacious open plan kitchen, dining zone where large glass aspects spill onto a private alfresco entertaining space complemented by modern awning and easy to maintain landscaped surrounds. Bathed in sunlight, a cleverly arranged kitchen displays quality stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, large corner pantry and glossy cabinetry. Spread over two levels are three beautifully appointed bedrooms presenting generous built-in-robes. Adding appeal, the downstairs master boasts a pristine ensuite. Servicing secondary bedrooms and guests is a large family bathroom, powder room and laundry with storage. Maximising space, the property boasts under stair storage, a store room and automated double garage with courtyard access and direct home entry via the laundry. Quality extras include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, alarm, high ceilings and polished parquetry timber floors. Sitting within the coveted Strathmore College zone, it’s close to Gaffney Street shops, schools, bike paths, sporting clubs, Oak Park Aquatic Centre and CityLink.
- Impeccably presented three bedroom, two bathroom freestanding townhouse
- Sophisticated living area, dining space extends onto private alfresco courtyard
- Bright kitchen displays stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample storage
- Generous bedrooms/BIRS, family bathroom, downstairs main/ensuite/powder room
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, alarm, automated double garage and store room
- Near Pascoe Vale station, cafes, shops, parks, CityLink, zoned for Strathmore College