Enjoy A Carefree LifestyleWhether enjoying the tranquillity of the stroll through JJ Holland Park or window shopping along Macaulay Road retail precinct en route to South Kensington and Kensington Stations respectively, this three bedroom, tri-level townhouse ensures you’ll be central and connected. An inviting entry with decked porch opens to a timber floored living domain, interchangeable lounge and dining areas positioned either side of a well appointed, modern kitchen. Stone counters, Miele dishwasher and stainless steel cooking appliances are but a few of its charms. Sliding glass doors access a large, versatile courtyard able to securely house up to two vehicles via a high clearance rollerdoor on Madden Terrace, host extended alfresco entertaining or accommodate both very comfortably. Upstairs, two roomy bedrooms are completed with generous built-in or walk-in wardrobes and share a stylish bathroom with stone topped vanity and shower over the bath. The top floor presents a large third bedroom with study nook which serves equally well as a retreat/rumpus. Additional features include excellent storage, split system air conditioning, fresh paint, European laundry, new hot water system and water tank. Being 4km from the city, it’s sure to excite new and young buyers whilst low maintenance and spotless presentation will attract investors.
- Three levels of spacious accommodation with easy access to conveniences and the CBD
- Three large double bedrooms, one with WIR, another BIR the third with study nook
- Modern stone topped kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus Miele dishwasher
- Free flowing ground floor living domain comprising lounge, kitchen and dining areas
- Low maintenance courtyard presenting an inviting outdoor entertaining area
- Secure parking via Madden Terrace, split system air conditioning and European laundry